Earth Biggest Collection



Hi,

This blog goes about something i really like to do which is taking pictures. I'm not a pro photographer and i don't have a sophisticated camera i'm just using my smartphone to freeze motions.

They are really simple pic's but when I take them i feel something very nice in me, that's why i want to share my simple vision with you.

I hope you enjoy and leave positive comments and visit my blog more often.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Buy a phone that matches your sneaker Nokia - Nike


It's so funny to match your sneaker with your phone, it takes people's attention "oh my God your phone color is the same one as the symbol on your sneaker. Wow very cool !!"

Thanks for noticing, lol







Feeling comfortable
while working no shoes
just simple "fashioned" flip flops. Having it his way










                                                                     BIG foot vs a child's foot print



No comments:

Post a Comment