Earth Biggest Collection



Hi,

This blog goes about something i really like to do which is taking pictures. I'm not a pro photographer and i don't have a sophisticated camera i'm just using my smartphone to freeze motions.

They are really simple pic's but when I take them i feel something very nice in me, that's why i want to share my simple vision with you.

I hope you enjoy and leave positive comments and visit my blog more often.

Thursday, February 6, 2014



Flamingo Birds

These birds when they are young their color is grey-ish and while they are growing up their color changes from light pink to bright red.
The bacteria and beta carotene in the food they consume is the reason of the pink - red color. A well balanced fed flamingo has a more vibrant color,


No comments:

Post a Comment