Earth Biggest Collection



Hi,

This blog goes about something i really like to do which is taking pictures. I'm not a pro photographer and i don't have a sophisticated camera i'm just using my smartphone to freeze motions.

They are really simple pic's but when I take them i feel something very nice in me, that's why i want to share my simple vision with you.

I hope you enjoy and leave positive comments and visit my blog more often.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014






Like this pic. is taken from Otrabanda (which means the other side)
what you see at your left  is Punda (Willemstad, Curaçao)










These are little chickens i got them in my yard at that moment they where just egg's.  I took them and place them under a special lamp till they came out as you can see they are like teenage chickens.

Now they come everyday to get their food and goes around exploring.







A beautiful view and an iron dinosaur in the background.  Even so the ocean makes you feel relax. You can sit hour after hours watching and feeling the nice breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment