Earth Biggest Collection



Hi,

This blog goes about something i really like to do which is taking pictures. I'm not a pro photographer and i don't have a sophisticated camera i'm just using my smartphone to freeze motions.

They are really simple pic's but when I take them i feel something very nice in me, that's why i want to share my simple vision with you.

I hope you enjoy and leave positive comments and visit my blog more often.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014




This is a Cruise Ship, the pic was taken with a simple smartphone. There isn't any effect on it even if it seems like but it's just the reflection of a lamppost, that creates the purple effect.













Rustic Car very old model but beautiful and for some it does bring some old memory's.












Just another one which you would be staring for hours. Just imagine yourself with a sunny weather and such a nice view, you will find your self swimming with the fishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment